We take great pride in our reputation for quality, and we want you to love what you have ordered. So if for any reason you find your purchase is not suitable we will assist you with an exchange. Please email us at [email here] or call us on (+61) 2 5555 5555 within 4 working days of receiving your items. Return requests made outside this time may not be considered.
In your email please provide the following:
- Your invoice/ receipt number
- Your name
- Your contact details
- The item(s) you would like to return
- The reason you are returning the item(s)
Sequoia will confirm via email whether your item(s) can be returned. Once you have received confirmation please return the item to Sequoia within 7 days for Australian customers and within 21 days for international customers.
Please note that returned items can only be exchanged for items of the same value. If Sequoia does not have your preferred size or colour in stock we can issue a credit voucher to the same value to be redeemed within 6 months. Sequoia cannot accept returns if the item was purchased in a sale or has been discontinued.
We will only accept goods returned in proper condition as set out below. The original shipping charges are not refundable. And if you are exchanging for an alternative item a shipping charge will be applied. We will only refund shipping charges if we've sent you the wrong item or if the item sent is deemed to be faulty.
We will only accept returns of full priced goods in the following circumstances:
- You have made contact with Sequoia within four (4) days from the date you received the goods
- The original tags have not been removed
- The goods are accompanied by a proof of purchase
- The goods have not been worn, used, washed, soiled or damaged
- In the case of faulty goods, no attempt has been made to repair the goods
- In the case of earrings, returns will only be accepted if the goods are faulty. We will not accept returns in these categories for change of mind
Gifts purchased from Sequoia must also adhere to the normal exchange process.
All items are checked prior to dispatch and best measures are taken to ensure safe delivery, however if you do receive faulty goods please notify us within 4 days of receiving your goods. We will only accept faulty goods returned in proper condition as set out below.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Where possible, we will offer to replace or repair faulty items.
- You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- Please also refer to our product disclosure.
Please refer to the Returns Policy above for processing.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact [email protected] or call us on +61 2 5555 5555 to discuss.
Our current address for returns is:
10 Town Street
It is highly recommended that any items sent back to Sequoia are sent via Registered Post as we will not be held responsible for items going astray in the mail. Furthermore, to ensure that your return is adequately protected in transit, we recommend you send your items back to us in the original packaging provided.
Exchanging items purchased with a gift card
Sequoia does not offer refunds but will gladly exchange items purchased with a gift card. If you have purchased an item from Sequoia using a gift card, and you are not satisfied with your item or would like a different size or colour, we encourage you to contact us immediately to arrange an exchange request. Please refer to the returns policy above.